Listen in to find out about:
- A return to marketing and understanding your customer
- Creating content that maps the customer’s buying journey
- Combining on and offline marketing tools
- Being clever with what you’ve got before spending money on advertising
- Putting the customer at the centre of your marketing
- Attracting more customers
Amy Annetts, a marketing specialist in Melbourne, has been practising marketing for 25 years. She creates marketing strategies that give small businesses an advantage over their competition. Amy blends her corporate and traditional marketing experience with the latest digital techniques. Using a full-scale marketing toolkit, Amy’s clients have access to effective campaigns that earn them more customers. And she loves a challenge, evidenced by her mad interest in outdoor obstacle courses, where she’s happy to climb walls, crawl under barbed wire and be covered in mud.
But that’s another story.
Get in touch to see how Amy can help you.